Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blog topic: Overall reflection of Blogging

1)what is the greatest advantage to having a blog in t his course? and 2)what is the greatest barrier to your successful use of a blog in this course?

The greatest advantage of having a blog in this class was the fact that when I wanted to see more than one example of something we were doing it, I could see 20 other post about the same topic. I really enjoyed seeing how other people felt about topics, and when I was nervous about something, it seememed someone else was as well. The greatest barrier to my successful use of a blog in this class is just that it was the first time I used one in a class. People stopped responding to post, and it was really stressful when other people wouldn't post a blog and I would have to wait until right before class to comment on someone else's blog. I really enjoyed using a blog over the semester. I found it stressful at times, annoying when I couldnt find something I needed to for a graded blog, but I really enjoyed doing a blog for this class. I hope you continue doing it for other semesters.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaela,

    I personally wished the blog comments worked better, I loose about three responses for everyone that gets through. I don't know it's something about the implementation of the Open ID software.

    Sorry, I know I don't usually post until just before it's due. There is something about that creative rush right before a deadline...

    Thanks for a great semester and good luck next year!

    Al

    ReplyDelete