Sunday, February 22, 2009

aha! Classroom Sim

So the stimulation I found this week was called a Classroom Sim by Aha! Productions Inc. It is an interactive tool that allows you to use classroom management. The trial itself is free. This week was especially interesting to me to see the different types of technologies there are out there. The WWW has come out with so many different things to help students and teachers in the classrooms. By using this simulation I saw how life like they can be. It was very intriguing to see the different things they came out with for teachers. I would recommend playing the Trial Version. As a teacher in the years of technology, I hope to use as many of them as I can in the classroom. They can enhance learning so much if used in the right way. It would be very interesting to see. I really enjoyed the Reflection Paper assignment. I would have never found the simulation without it. Simulations are a great tool to use in the classroom if appropriate for the age group.

1 comment:

  1. I also thought that this week's assignment was interesting because we got to explore the different softwares that are available on the web. I haven't used the simulation you recommended yet, but I definitely plan to. Personally, I found a lot of great math games on the web. It's nice to know that all of these games and simulations are right at our finger tips.

    ReplyDelete